Donation Center Manager
Job Title: Donation Center Manager
Reports To: Director of Operations
Supervises: Full-time Staff, Part-time Staff, Volunteers and Clients
Job Status: Full-time, regular – Exempt, Essential Staff
Hours: Hours vary weekly; Tuesday – Saturday 40 hours per week with occasional overtime
Job Summary: The Donation Center Manager oversees the daily operations of the Mission’s Donation Center and manages, ministers, and supports the team, to ensure they are providing the best quality of customer service and vocational training. The ideal individual for this role understands best practices when it comes to safety and operations of donation facilities, loves to coach and develop others, and has experience working with customers, donors, volunteers, client’s and other team members.
The Donation Center Manager is a hands on leader who coaches and develops staff, creates and maintains outside partnerships, engages volunteers and clients, and performs required administrative tasks. The manager is expected to be actively involved in direct operations of the Donation Center whenever possible.
Job Skills and Requirements:
Raleigh Rescue Mission considers every position one of Christian ministry and every person a valued and vital part of our team. Therefore it is essential that all employees of the Mission have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and subscribe to our Statement of Faith and Core Values.
- Desire to serve the Lord in ministry and share/cultivate His Love with others
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to make safe and appropriate judgement calls without supervision
- Excellent organizational, administrative, planning, and time management skills
- Minimum 3 year managing a team of individuals
- Ability to lift items of at least 50lbs weight
- Valid NC driver’s license
- Before hire: Qualifying Letter/Negative COVID Test
- After hire: Emergency Info/Medical Report/Health Questionnaire/Prosolutions