School-Age Program Manager
Job Title: School-Age Program Manager
Team: Client Services
Reports To: Director of Client Services
Supervises: Full-time Staff & Part-time Staff
Job Status: Full-time, regular – Exempt, Essential Staff
Hours: Hours vary weekly; Children’s team member are working 6:00am to 9:00pm Monday- Friday
Job Summary: The Children’s Advocate School-Age Program Manager oversees the daily operations of the School-age Children’s Program and manages, ministers, and supports the team, to ensure they are providing the best quality of care for children ages six to eighteen. The ideal individual for this role understands best practices when it comes to safety and operations of children’s facilities, loves to coach and develop others, and has experience working with parent/child relationships as it relates to varying social work needs.
The School-age Program Manager is a hands on leader who coaches and develops staff, creates and maintains outside partnerships, engages parents, and performs required administrative tasks. The manager is expected to be actively involved in direct care of the children whenever possible.
Job Skills and Requirements:
Raleigh Rescue Mission considers every position one of Christian ministry and every person a valued and vital part of our team. Therefore it is essential that all employees of the Mission have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and subscribe to our Statement of Faith and Core Values.
- Desire to serve the Lord in ministry and share/cultivate His Love with others
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to make safe and appropriate judgement calls without supervision
- Excellent organizational, administrative, planning, and time management skills
- BSW or social working degree (or higher) related to child development and/or family interventions
- Minimum 3 years managing a children’s program
- Minimum 3 year managing a team of individuals
- Experience working with the WCPSS
- Experience working with children in poverty and children in wealth
- Ability to lift items of at least 30lbs weight
- Valid NC driver’s license
- Before hire: Qualifying Letter/TB Test/CPR/First Aid/NCID/Negative COVID Test
- After hire: Emergency Info/Medical Report/Health Questionnaire/Prosolutions