NOTE: We no longer accept furniture or household donations. We also do not do pickups for donations.
Amazon Wish List:
You can order items online at our Amazon Wish Lists:
Children’s Christmas Wish List
Main Main Wish List (mostly adult items needed). Or Children’s Wish List.
One of the best ways to support our efforts is through a DONATION of any amount, or set up your own FUNDRAISER and invite your friends and family to donate.
Because we believe that all individuals have sacred value, we want to model that belief in all areas of our organization, including the clothing we provide to our clients. Our clients often enter the Mission with low self-esteem, and one way to improve someone’s self-worth and dignity is through appearance.
We only accept new items of the following:
Any clothing donations must be new or like new and should either have the tags still attached or washed and/or dry cleaned. Please be mindful of the season when you are donating clothing. We are limited in our storage space and will only accept clothing for the current season. Suggestions of current high-needs items include:
- men’s black dress socks
- men’s long-sleeved dress shirts in sizes XL – 4X (neck size 17 ½ – 20)
- men’s dress pants in sizes 30, 32, 38, 40-48
- men’s and women’s khaki-type pants (black, navy, tan, olive)
- sizes 32 – 42 for men
- sizes 14-18 for women
- new dress shoes for men & women
- sizes 9 ½ – 13 for men
- sizes 7 – 10 for women
All donations, no matter the type, should be arranged in advance. through Carla Tuttle, our Volunteer Engagement Coordinator. We cannot accept unexpected donations or donations left by our front or back door. Please contact Carla at 984-272-2001 or email@example.com to discuss and schedule a drop-off time for your donation. Donations will be accepted on Tuesdays -Thursdays from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. only.
In-Kind Donation Needs:
- Breakfast Proteins – Bacon, Sausage, Eggs, Ham
- Baby Formula
- Large Containers of Spices (garlic, rosemary, etc.)
- Individually packaged food items – salad dressings, syrup, condiments, to-go trays
- Snack items – individually packaged yogurt, nuts, chips, fruit cups, etc
- Bottled water
- Juice boxes
- Cooking oil
- All purpose flour
- Bath soap and/or body wash
- Facial soap
- Body lotion
- Shampoo for natural hair (extra moisturizing)
- Conditioner for natural hair (extra moisturizing)
- Anti-perspirant for men and women