Giving Tuesday and Other Ways to Help the Mission
November 24, 2020
2020 has been a year like no other. Now more than ever, we need your help to provide practical, emotional and spiritual support for individuals and families who are experiencing homelessness. Choose from one or several of the following options:
- Giving Tuesday, an international day of nonprofit giving, is December 1st! But you can donate now for this special event.
- Double your impact! Thanks to a generous donor, between now and year end, all new donations and increased donations over last year will be matched up to $50,000! Donate now.
- Sponsor a client for Christmas – A cash donation to the Mission will supplement the capacity for working clients to purchase gifts for their children and others. Clients new to the New Life Plan may not yet be working, so your contribution will allow everyone to experience the joy of Christmas.
- Not able to have your office Christmas party this year? Donate the budgeted amount to the Mission instead!
- Sponsor a drive to provide general needs at the Mission:
- Hygiene supplies
- Individually wrapped snacks
- Over-the-Counter medications/supplies
- Sponsor a meal – arrange for your favorite restaurant to provide breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Start your own holiday fundraiser with your friends, office or family. Set a goal and encourage some friendly competition!