Updated: March 24, 2020
These are unprecedented times. COVID-19 (coronavirus) is a global pandemic and a national emergency, and nobody is certain what the days ahead hold.
The safety and well-being of our clients and staff are our primary concern. And with the nature of this virus, this presents significant challenges for the Mission. We will continue to update this page with information regarding changes and most important needs for our client. Check back often, and stay well.
Please consider a DONATION of any amount, or set up your own FUNDRAISER and invite your friends and family to donate.
Thrift Store and Donation Center:
The Thrift Store and Donation Center is closed until April 30th. We will no longer be taking donations at the Capital Boulevard site.
We are still accepting donations of ESSENTIAL ITEMS ONLY at the downtown Raleigh location, 314 E Hargett Street, from 9am to 4pm daily.
ESSENTIAL ITEMS INCLUDE:
Health & Sanitation Items:
- Diapers – Size 3, Size 4, Size 5, Size 6
- Pull-ups – 2T-3T, 3T-4T, 4T-5T
- Baby Wipes
- Adult & Child – Cold & Flu Medicine
- Adult & Child – 200 mg Tylenol
- Adult & Child – Tussin
- Ibuprofen – 200 mg/400 mg
- Adult – Antacids
- Allergy Medicine
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Disinfecting Spray
- Hand Sanitizer
- Hand Soap
- Breakfast Proteins – Bacon, Sausage, Eggs, Ham
- Breakfast Sides – Grits, Pancake Mix, Syrup,
- Dry Cereal (preferably individually packaged)
- Salad Dressings
- Snack items – individually packaged yogurt, chips, crackers, fruit snacks, etc.
Additionally, people can order items online at through our Amazon Wish List.