Updated: August 3, 2020
The safety and well-being of our clients and staff are our primary concern during this COVID-19 global pandemic. And with the nature of this virus, this presents significant challenges for the Mission. We will continue to update this page with information regarding changes and most important needs for our client. Check back often, and stay well.
One of the best ways to support our efforts is through a DONATION of any amount, or set up your own FUNDRAISER and invite your friends and family to donate.
Thrift Store and Donation Center:
The Thrift Store is open Tuesday – Saturday (view hours). The Donation Center is taking donations (safe social distancing) at the Capital Boulevard site and are scheduling pickup of donations.
We’ve suspended volunteers onsite, but many volunteer opportunities exist for meals and supplies. View volunteer opportunities here.
In-Kind Donation Needs:
We are still accepting donations of ESSENTIAL ITEMS. Please drop these items off at our Donation Center located at 4700 Capital Blvd., from 10am to 4pm Tuesday – Saturday.
ESSENTIAL ITEMS INCLUDE:
Health, Safety, & Sanitation:
- Disinfecting Wipes & Spray
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face mask (disposable or cloth)
- Breakfast Proteins – Bacon, Sausage, Eggs, Ham
- Baby Formula
- Large Containers of Spices (garlic, rosemary, etc.)
- Individually packaged food items – salad dressings, syrup, condiments, to-go trays
- Snack items – individually packaged yogurt, nuts, chips, fruit cups, etc
- Bottled water
- Juice boxes
Additionally, people can order items online at our Amazon Wish List.