Emergency Overnight Services
Emergency services are available for women and children only. Longer-term Recovery and Rehabilitation Services are available for both men and women.
We welcome women, as well as mothers with children, on a space-available basis. The elderly and moms with children who have never stayed with us before receive priority placement. Due to the limitations of our facilities, we can only accommodate male children up to ten years of age.
To request a bed, women and children must line up on the ramp in front of the Mission at 314 E. Hargett Street, Raleigh, no later than 3:30pm. Services begin at 4pm and include:
- Hygiene items
- Change of clothes if needed
- Clean sheets
- Bed in an open dormitory-style room
- Breakfast the next morning
- “To Go” Sack lunch
- Opportunity for Bible study
- Invitation to be added to the waiting list for our Recovery and Rehabilitation Services
- Ability to return in the evening
You can also call (919) 828-9014 for more information.