Get Help Today
Although we offer emergency services, our ultimate goal is to help you or your loved one experience a life of purpose, enriched by hope and faith.
Follow the links below to learn more about our services:
- Emergency Overnight Services for women, women with children, and single men
- Long-term Recovery and Rehabilitation for women and children
- Adult Education Center (GED preparation)
- W.E. Mangum Children’s Development Center (Preschool)
- Housing Locator Assistance
For recovery and rehabilitation clients only, we offer a broad range of services as you or your loved one move from homelessness to a restored life. From medical care to interview coaching to help with parenting and budgeting, we work with each individual to reach their God-given potential.
For more information about our residential recovery services, go here.
For additional places you may seek help, download our
Homeless Services Resource Referral Card here. (399.14 KB)