Get Help Today
The Mission serves people in the community in many ways, including:
- Emergency Overnight Services for women and children
- Life-changing Recovery and Rehabilitation for men and women
- Adult Education Center (G.E.D. Preparation)
- Quality preschool through our Children’s Development Center
- Housing Locator Assistance
- Homeless Services Resource Referral Card
- Summer Water Ministry
- Winter Clothing Ministry
For recovery and rehabilitation clients only, we offer a broad range of services as you or your loved one move from homelessness to a restored life. From medical care to interview coaching to help with parenting and budgeting, we work with each individual to reach their God-given potential.
For more information about our residential recovery services, go here.
For additional places you may seek help, you can download our Homeless Services Resource Referral Card here.
|Homeless Services Resource Referral Card 2014||420.3 KB|