I thank God every day and night for leading me here – to Raleigh Rescue Mission. If it weren’t for the Mission, I don’t know where I would be.
Tasha, Mission client
The Mission serves people in the community in many ways, including:
- Emergency Overnight Services for women and children and single men
- Life-changing Recovery and Rehabilitation for men and women
- Adult Education Center (GED preparation)
- Quality preschool through our Children’s Development Center
- Housing Locator Assistance
- Homeless Services Resource Referral Card
- Summer Water Ministry
- Winter Clothing Ministry
For recovery and rehabilitation clients only, we offer a broad range of services as you or your loved one move from homelessness to a restored life. From medical care to interview coaching to help with parenting and budgeting, we work with each individual to reach their God-given potential.
For more information about our residential recovery services, go here.
For additional places you may seek help, you can download our Homeless Services Resource Referral Card here.
Homeless Services Resource Referral Card 2015 (399.14 KB)
Serve one another in love. Galatians 5:13