The Mission serves people in the community in many ways, including:
- Emergency Overnight Services for women and children and single men
- Life-changing Recovery and Rehabilitation for men and women
- Adult Education Center (GED preparation)
- Medical Clinic
- Housing Locator Assistance
- Quality preschool at our W.E. Magnum Children’s Development Center
- Homeless Services Resource Referral Card
For recovery and rehabilitation clients only, we offer medical care, interview coaching, life skills training and other services to restore each individual to their God-given potential.
For more information about our residential recovery services, go here.
For additional places you may seek help, you can download our Homeless Services Resource Referral Card here (399.14 KB)
Serve one another in love. Galatians 5:13