Your Donations Help!
Your gifts of clothing, household items, linens and other items go directly to those who need them.
At Raleigh Rescue Mission, we treat each guest with the respect every child of God deserves. That means we never give out items of clothing that we wouldn’t be willing to wear ourselves.
Don't have time
to collect items?
Your donation will be used right away to provide what's needed most.
Please view our Accepted Donations List for more information about items we accept.
For more information about where to bring your donation, click here.
Raleigh Rescue Mission’s Most Urgent Needs
- School supplies
- Diapers (sizes 3-5)
- Women's slippers (L & XL)
- Women's African American hair relaxers
- Women's pantyhose in black & off-black (Large, Queen, Queen Plus)
- Heavy duty, white plastic shower curtains
- Bed bug covers (size Twin)
- Alcohol-free mouth wash
- USB drives
- Adult backpacks
- Men's body wash
- Men's white crew neck t-shirts (sizes XL-2XL)
- Rain ponchos
- Petroleum jelly
- Toothpaste (regular size tubes)
- Toilet paper
- Room deodorizer spray
- Disinfectant wipes
- Magic eraser cleaning pads
- Hand soap
- Laundry detergent (powder & liquid)
- Kitchen trash bags (13-15 gal)
- Batteries (AA & AAA)
- Alcohol prep pads
- Cortisone (cream or spray)
- Cooking oils (canola, vegetable, olive)
- Powdered drink mixes (lemonade, Kool-Aid)
- Sour cream
- Margarine, butter
- Condiments - mayonnaise, ketchup & mustard
- Canned chicken, tuna
- Canned vegetables (green beans, corn, sweet peas)
- Salad dressings (Ranch, Italian, etc.)
- Breakfast meats (sausage, bacon)
- Shredded mozzarella & cheddar cheese
- Sliced American cheese
- Granola bars
- Mrs. Dash salt-free seasoning