Your Donations Help!
We sometimes find ourselves in short supply of certain items used by our clients or to maintain our building. Your donations of these urgently needed items enable us to focus our resources on providing life-changing services to the men, women and children we serve. The urgent needs list below is often seasonal and is updated on a regular basis.
Our most urgent needs currently include the following:
- Infant receiving blankets
- Baby wipes
- Women's flip flops (sizes medium and large)
- Women's underwear (sizes 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Poise pads
- 12-ounce insulated cups (e.g., Dixie PerfectTouch) or styrofoam cups for our summer water ministry
- USB drives (4GB and up)
- Olive oil
- Breakfast meats (bacon, sausage)
Other items that we need throughout the year on an ongoing basis include the following:
- Men’s and women’s underwear (new only)
- Men’s and women’s socks (new only)
- AA and AAA batteries
- Ethnic hair products (men’s and women’s)
- Hair brushes and combs (new only)
- Travel size toothpaste, deodorant and lotion
- Toilet paper
- Coffee and tea
- Sugar and creamer
- Cooking oil
- Canned vegetables, beans and fruit
- Pork, beef, turkey, chicken and ham
- NIV Study Bibles
- Gift cards to Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, OfficeMax and other discount stores
Please bring your donations from the urgent or ongoing needs list directly to Raleigh Rescue Mission, 314 E. Hargett Street, Raleigh, NC, Monday-Saturday, 9am-5pm. For questions about our urgent or ongoing needs, please contact Holly Cook, volunteer ministry director, by email or at 919.828.9014, ext. 126.
Please view our Accepted Donations List for more information about items we accept at the RRM Store and Donation Center.
Don't have time to collect items?
Your donation will be used right away to provide what's needed most.