Your Donations Help!
Your gifts of clothing, household items, linens and other items go directly to those who need them.
At Raleigh Rescue Mission, we treat each guest with the respect every child of God deserves. That means we never give out items of clothing that we wouldn’t be willing to wear ourselves.
Don't have time
to collect items?
Your donation will be used right away to provide what's needed most.
Please view our Accepted Donations List for more information about items we accept.
For more information about where to bring your donation, click here.
Raleigh Rescue Mission’s Most Urgent Needs
- Women's underwear (sizes 5-9)
- Women's slippers (L & XL)
- Women's African American hair relaxers
- Heavy duty, white plastic shower curtains
- Bed bug covers (size Twin)
- Large print Bibles
- Alcohol-free mouth wash
- USB drives (4GB & up)
- Adult backpacks
- Men's body wash
- Men's white crew neck t-shirts (sizes XL-2XL)
- Rain ponchos
- Petroleum jelly
- Toothpaste (regular size tubes)
- Toilet paper
- Room deodorizer spray
- Disinfectant wipes
- Magic eraser cleaning pads
- Hand soap
- Laundry detergent (powder & liquid)
- Kitchen trash bags (13-15 gal)
- Batteries (AA & AAA)
- Cortisone (cream or spray)
- Cooking oils (canola, vegetable, olive)
- Powdered drink mixes (lemonade, Kool-Aid)
- Sour cream
- Margarine, butter
- Fresh protein (ground beef, stewed beef, chicken, ham)
- Canned chicken, tuna
- Breakfast meats (sausage, bacon)
- Shredded mozzarella & cheddar cheese
- Sliced American cheese
- Granola bars