Your Donations Help!
Your gifts of clothing, household items, linens and other items go directly to those who need them.
At Raleigh Rescue Mission, we treat each guest with the respect every child of God deserves. That means we never give out items of clothing that we wouldn’t be willing to wear ourselves.
Don't have time
to collect items?
Your donation will be used right away to provide what's needed most.
Please view our Accepted Donations List for more information about items we accept.
For more information about where to bring your donation, click here.
Raleigh Rescue Mission’s Most Urgent Needs
- Cooking oil (canola, vegetable, olive)
- Sour cream
- Margarine, butter
- Fresh ground beef, stew beef, chicken, ham
- Breakfast meats (sausage, bacon)
- Shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- Granola bars
- Infant gas drops
- Petroleum jelly
- Alcohol-free mouthwash
- Cortisone (cream or spray)
- Toothpaste (regular-size tubes)
- Plastic soap and toothbrush holders
- Hand soap
- Men's body wash
- Men's razors, twin- and triple-edge
- Women's African American hair relaxers and other hair products
- Toilet paper
- Full-size boxes of facial tissues
- Paper towels
- Room deodorizer spray
- Disinfectant spray
- Magic eraser cleaning pads
- Laundry detergent (powder and liquid)
- Furniture polish
- Kitchen trash bags (13-15 gallon)
- Heavy duty, white plastic shower curtains
- Batteries (AA and AAA)
- Women's and children's fall and winter clothing
- Women's fleece jackets (sizes M, L, XL, 2X, 3X)
- Children's fleece jackets (sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12)
- Women's and children's winter shoes (all sizes)
- Women's underwear (sizes 5-9)
- Women's slippers (L, XL)
- Men's jeans and casual pants (sizes 38-40, all lengths)
- Men's sweatshirts and sweatpants (sizes L, XL)
- Men's coats (size 2XL & up)
- Adult, insulated gloves
- Rain ponchos
- Adult backpacks
- Bible concordances
- USB drives (4GB and up)
- Reading glasses (unisex +1.25 to +2.75)