Pray for Us
Join our Prayer Ministry as we pray for those who are coming to the Mission in need of help and those who serve them. We’ll update the prayer and praise requests each month to guide you in your prayer time. We also want to intercede on your behalf. Please email your own prayer and praise requests to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will lift you up in prayer and share your requests with others!
Our clients need prayers for:
- Healing for family relationships
- Freedom from past mistakes and letting go of shame
- Protection over family members
- Perseverance to complete program at the Mission
- Stable employment
- Affordable housing
Raleigh Rescue Mission needs prayers for:
- New residents as they adjust to they transition into our program
- That former clients who have transitioned out of the Mission will continue to seek the Lord and follow His path for their lives
- That those we serve may know Him and experience His love and grace
- Love and protection for our children in the Child Development Center
- God’s grace and mercy in healing and transforming the lives of those who come to our door
- A female client has begun reconciliation with her son.
- Two male clients who have just secured employment
- A male client has just received word that he will receive a car from Wheels for Hope this week
We Give Thanks For:
- The Lord brought new staff to strengthen and serve our Mission
- Two female clients who will begin their GED classes this week
- Our generous donors who make our work possible
- The love and compassion we receive from our community
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people.
1 Timothy 2:1