Host a Drive
Got the gift of organization? Help Raleigh Rescue Mission by coordinating a drive. All the goods you collect and money you raise will help feed and care for our hungry and homeless neighbors.
Here are just a few ways you and your church, school, office or group can help the Mission change lives:
- Hold a “scavenger hunt” for items on our food and year-round needs lists.
- Hold a drive at your workplace, church, school or meeting hall. (We can supply a speaker if requested!)
- Invite coworkers or classmates to bring groceries, hygiene or other items and take a tour of Raleigh Rescue Mission.
- Take a special offering at church for the Mission.
- Take your kids shopping for items on our list then bring them for a tour.
- Purchase gift cards at Wal-Mart & Sam’s Club so we can shop for items in bulk.
Download the RRM Drives Flyer (PDF attached below) for a list of ideas and start planning your Raleigh Rescue Mission drive.
For more information on hosting a drive to benefit Raleigh Rescue Mission, contact Holly Cook, director of volunteer ministry, by email or at 919.828.9014, ext. 126.
|RRM Drives Flyer||1.68 MB|