Your Donations Help!
Your gifts of clothing, household items, linens and other items go directly to those who need them.
At Raleigh Rescue Mission, we treat each guest with the respect every child of God deserves. That means we never give out items of clothing that we wouldn’t be willing to wear ourselves.
Don't have time
to collect items?
Your donation will be used right away to provide what's needed most.
Please view our Accepted Donations List for more information about items we accept.
For more information about where to bring your donation, click here.
Raleigh Rescue Mission’s Most Urgent Needs
Important: We still need a few holiday food items so that we can continue preparing for Christmas! If you can help, please drop off your donations (weekdays preferred) between 8am and 5pm by Tuesday, December 23 at the RRM kitchen at 314 E. Hargett Street. We need the following items:
- Spiral sliced hams
- Ready to serve dinner rolls
- Butter pats (available at Sam's)
Our other urgent needs include:
- Men's and women's coats (size 2XL and up), insulated gloves and hats
- Diapers (sizes 4 & 5)
- Baby wipes
- Baby powder and baby oil
- Petroleum jelly
- African American hair gel and hair sheen
- Off black and jet black pantyhose (sizes large, queen & queen plus)
- Alcohol-free mouthwash
- Alcohol-free cough syrup
- 7-day medication planners
- Toothpaste (regular-size tubes)
- Plastic soap and toothbrush holders
- Men's razors, twin- and triple-edge
- Toilet paper
- Full-size boxes of facial tissues
- Paper towels
- Room deodorizer spray
- Disinfectant spray
- Laundry detergent (powder and liquid)
- Strong's Concordance Bible dictionary
- USB drives (4GB and up)
- Breakfast meats (bacon, sausage)