Your Donations Help!
Your gifts of clothing, household items, linens and other items go directly to those who need them.
At Raleigh Rescue Mission, we treat each guest with the respect every child of God deserves. That means we never give out items of clothing that we wouldn’t be willing to wear ourselves.
Don't have time
to collect items?
Your donation will be used right away to provide what's needed most.
Please view our Accepted Donations List for more information about items we accept.
For more information about where to bring your donation, click here.
Raleigh Rescue Mission’s Most Urgent Needs
- Women's coats (sizes 2XL - 3XL)
- Diapers (size 4 & 5)
- Children's belts
- Pantyhose, sizes Large - XQueen; colors: off black, jet black & mocha
- Men's jeans (sizes 36-38)
- Men's disposable razors (double blade)
- USB drives
- Adult backpacks
- Foot powder
- Petroleum jelly
- Toilet paper
- Room deodorizer spray
- Hand soap
- Detergent (powder & liquid)
- Kitchen trash bags (13-15 gal)
- Cough syrup (alcohol free)
- Children's Pepto Bismol, Imodium
- Powdered drink mixes (lemonade, Kool-Aid)
- Sour cream
- Condiments - mayonnaise, ketchup & mustard
- Canned chicken, tuna
- Canned corn
- Salad dressings (Ranch, Italian, etc.)
- Breakfast meats (sausage, bacon)
- Shredded mozzarella & cheddar cheese
- Sliced american cheese
- Granola bars
- Instant grits, oatmeal
- Pasta noodles (spaghetti, egg noodles, lasagna noodles)
- Mrs. Dash salt-free seasoning