Your gifts of clothing, household items, linens and other items go directly to those who need them.
At Raleigh Rescue Mission, we treat each guest with the respect every child of God deserves. That means we never give out items of clothing that we wouldn’t be willing to wear ourselves.
Don't have time
to collect items?
Your donation will be used right away to provide what's needed most.
Please view our Accepted Donations List for more information about items we accept.
For more information about where to bring your donation, click here.
Raleigh Rescue Mission’s Most Urgent Needs
- USB drives (4GB or larger)
- Large, wide tooth comb
- Women's underwear (sizes 6, 7 & 8)
- Summer apparel for women (sizes 16-26)
- Summer apparel for boys and girls (sizes 2T-10)
- Pre-teen summer apparel for girls (sizes 14 & 16)
- Pantyhose size 1X-3X (color preference: off black)
- Body lotion
- Men's boxers (sizes L-XL)
- Men's undershirts (sizes L-3XL)
- Men's jeans (waist sizes 32-42)
- Men's summer shorts (waist sizes 32-42)
- Men's sneakers (sizes 9-13)
- Toilet paper
- Laundry detergent (powder)
- Liquid dishwashing soap
- Room deodorizer spray
- Hand sanitizer (large, pump bottles)
- ReliOn Prime blood glucose test strips
- Breakfast meats (sausage, bacon)
- Canned chicken, tuna
- Canned fruit
- Canned greens (spinach, collards, etc.)
- Egg noodles
- Spaghetti sauce
- Vegetable oil, olive oil
- Salad dressing
- Alfredo sauce
- Shredded cheese