Raleigh Rescue Mission relies on gifts from God’s people, private foundations and businesses. We don’t receive any federal, state or United Way funding that would compromise our ability to share the Gospel.
Our Financial Principles:
We will be good stewards of all gifts we receive. No one will become financially wealthy as a result of their efforts at RRM. All donations will be used for the purposes given.
- We will never encourage believers to support the Mission in lieu of their churches.
- We will pay for our purchases immediately or within 30 days.
- We will promptly send receipts for all monetary donations.
- We believe our supporters want to hear from us in times of plenty and in times of difficulty. We pledge to act with integrity in all things and will always represent RRM’s needs honestly.
- We will conform to the standards of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), submitting to an independent audit each year and maintaining an “open book” policy. To view last year’s annual report, see link below.
- We will never sell, trade, rent or share the personal information of our donors, volunteers or visitors to our website with anyone else, nor send mailings to our supporters on behalf of other organizations.
For more information about Raleigh Rescue Mission’s financial principles and your rights as a donor, call Director of Development, Bruce Storer at 919.828.9014, Ext. 122.
You Can Give Confidently
Raleigh Rescue Mission is a member of excellence with the Association of Gospel Rescue Missions, and a member in good standing with the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability, a member of the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce and a 4-star rated organization with Charity Navigator.
September 1, 2011 – August 31, 2012
|Public Support||$3,629,554||Programs Services||$3,561,662|
|In-kind Donations||$1,096,641||Management & General||$321,414|
|TOTAL REVENUE||$5,005,706||TOTAL EXPENSES||$4,648,659|
|2012 Audited Financial Statement||122.58 KB|
|2012 Form 990||3.52 MB|