Our belief in Christ is the foundation of all our work.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, ultimately authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is deity, that He was born of a virgin, that we are redeemed by His atoning death through His shed blood, that He was bodily resurrected and ascended into heaven, and that He will come again in power and great glory.
- We believe each person is saved through a direct, personal encounter with the risen Lord, at which time the Holy Spirit regenerates him or her. This event we hold to be an experience rather than a doctrinal supposition.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whom Christ indwells each believer, enabling the believer to live a godly life of obedience as he reaches for maturity.
- We believe the Holy Spirit unites all true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that together they form one body, the Church.