”Raleigh Rescue Mission seeks to be an excellent steward of God’s resources and your gifts. We receive no federal, state or United Way funding that might compromise our ability to share the gospel. Instead, we rely completely on the generous gifts of time, talent and financial resources from individuals, foundations, churches, business and service organizations.”
Our Financial Principles:
- Never encourage you to support the Mission instead of your church.
- Act with integrity in all things and will always represent RRM’s needs honestly.
- Report back to donors in times of need as well as plenty.
- Pay for our purchases immediately or within 30 days.
- Promptly send receipts for all monetary donations.
- Provide a safe, secure platform for online donations.
- Conform to the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) standards, including submitting to an independent audit each year and maintaining an “open book” policy
You can view last year’s annual report below.
- We will never sell, trade, rent or share the personal information of our donors, volunteers or visitors to our website with anyone else, nor send mailings to our supporters on behalf of other organizations.
For more information about Raleigh Rescue Mission’s financial principles and your rights as a donor, contact Interim Director of Development, Brace Boone III at 919.828.9014, Ext. 132.
You Can Give Confidently
Raleigh Rescue Mission is a member of excellence with the Association of Gospel Rescue Missions, and a member in good standing with the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability and a member of the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce.
September 1, 2014 – August 31, 2015
|Management & General||$415,582|
My family supports (the Mission) because it is a God-centered Mission.
Bill, Mission financial supporter
|2015 Audited Financial Statement||1006.91 KB|
|2015 Form 990||405.84 KB|